GRP panel doors either come in a high gloss finish, or a timber effect finish. The timber can vary between a close grain and a wide grain for a more realistic finish.
Engineered to the highest standards and comply with British Standard BS EN13241.
Secure locking design
Garador doors come with a 2-point locking system as standard.
Expertly engineered to offer reliability and performance, all made in the UK.
With a 10 year warranty on garage doors and a 2 year warranty on personnel doors.
These are finished in a tasteful, resilient high white gloss offering a superb surface finish.
Options for your garage door:
- Canopy gear available on door sizes up to 2439mm wide and 2136mm high doors
- Retractable gear
- Retractable plus gear available on 1931, 1981 and 2136mm high doors up to 2439mm wide
- Factory pre-framed standard single doors
- Additional Lock Kit, C-type/R-type (fitted onto door)
- Standard black handle
- Brass effect handle
- Chrome effect handle
- White handle
Available electrical operators:
- GaraMatic 9
- GaraMatic 10
- GaraMatic 20
- Black non-translucent
- Clear Perspex
- Clear Perspex with diamond leading
- Stippled Perspex with diamond leading
- Stippled Perspex